David - Beloved. William - Protector.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

And we're cruisin'

What a busy little bee! I had to post because David is growing and moving and doing so much, I wanted to take a minute and write it down.

As you can see from the title, David is officially cruising! He started with the kitchen and now has moved to the coffee table (which is not the best cruising material, by the way). I can tell he is having a blast, too. So crazy to think that walking is coming so close, as much as I want him to, I have to keep my eye on him so much more. We have had a lot of crashing... although I have to say he is doing better with that. But I really don't like it, poor guy. It just makes making meals and tidying the house a bit more challenging.

David is also saying some more words, my favorite is "hug." He is so sweet and loving. He does tons of repeating. Also, he says "eat" about a million times when I tell him food is ready. Although, usually he is at his chair before I can even finish making it! He is eating more, but not gaining at a great speed. Keeping this on the prayer list. We are now in speech therapy and so far we are not doing so hot. I'm sure David is just trying to get to know the therapist but he has said a whole 2 words to her. And is a bit distracted during our time. If you think of it, please say a prayer Monday and Friday for him to focus and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment