David - Beloved. William - Protector.

Monday, February 13, 2012

a birthday party

What a fun time we had! Thanks to all my friends who were able to join us, we had a blast! I decided to do a construction theme with a muddy cake that I found on Pinterest and loads of goodies from there also. It was a rockin' hot day in the beginning of February and the kids got to play outside too.





 Anna really wanted to help blow out the candles!




 A fun idea... but got a bit messy! I'm sure I will be finding rocks in the most odd of places...



I was wiped at the end of the day but blessed that my baby boy is growing and learning and I would do it all over again to celebrate him and his LIFE! He is doing more and saying more everyday, we are so thrilled. But more importantly thankful to God, the One whom all blessings flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment