David - Beloved. William - Protector.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

more fun stuff

David is in a fast stage of growing and learning I had to write another post. I want to make sure I document things that he is doing, so I can remember his remarkable attitude and growth as a baby! His two front teeth popped through this week, and he has been such a trooper, not too much fussing really. Maybe it is because he is having so much fun exploring his little world, or I should say our little house. He has been checking all of the rooms and two times now he has shut himself into a room and then lays in front out of it basically locking us out from getting him! Ha!

He is always learning from his sister, he has started to push cars on the tile and chase after them. I forgot to post that a few weeks ago, he started rolling a ball back to me after rolling it to him. (super smile)

We had our first real occupational therapy session Monday and I couldn't be more pleased with it. David did great and the OT said he was a joy to work with! He didn't fuss too much and had some determination to do the things being asked of him. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with her skill and patience in working with David.

That's all for now. Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment